Friday, January 31, 2014

The Real Me

I saw this quote a few weeks ago and I can't help thinking about it every day . It hits close to home. I am the one who people go to, ask for favors, volunteers to help , etc . Everyone thinks that I am happy go lucky .  However I am not that girl   The last year has been a rough one for many reasons. Don't misunderstand me I am fortunate and blessed.   I am insecure like everyone else and I am vulnerable. Sometimes we wanrto be seen for who we are not who people think we are.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely said. Sending a virtual hug. I love your photo--we're the same age and I remember that look so well in my all women's college in Boston. It still looks classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quote hits home for me too. Being asked to volunteer, help out and of course caring for a parent says so much about your loyalty and dependability. Consider that others may need those qualities in you more than they are able to really recognize what you need from time to time. Be good to yourself, you are making a difference in others' lives.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive