Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogging and Safety

I have been blogging for about five years now. For the most part it has been an enriching and positive experience. I have made many great acquaintances and some forever friends. However, there are some negative aspects to putting yourself out there.  This weekend I received some very nasty comments and felt very concerned about safety and the safety of my fellow bloggers. I think that sharing is fine but oversharing is not. If you go somewhere it is not necessary to report on it until you get back.  Are you concerned about safety and blogging?  How do you handle it?

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. People are nuts! I just don't talk about it usually until I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!! We are very conscious about security, and have a lot of protection in place...
    Good reminder! Thanks... Liz

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive